What are the next steps after posting a new project?
1. Managing Your Projects
- You can see all of your project listings under the “Your Projects” tab.
- Once a freelancer has submitted a proposal for a project, the request will move to the “Waiting” tab.
- Check the proposal and, if necessary, you can discuss details of the contract with the freelancer using the comment box.
- If the conditions meet your request, press “Proceed with Contract” to agree.
3. Deposit Payment
- Click “Proceed to Checkout,” and the request details will appear on the screen.
- If you have a coupon code, click the link and add the coupon code.
- Once you click “Checkout,” the payment will be made, and the offer will be sent to the freelancer.
- The project request will move to the “Accepted” tab.
- It is possible to change the fee and scope of work. However, both parties must agree to the revised terms.
- Please check the completed work once it is submitted.
- You will have one week to check their work and either approve or reject it. If you don't respond within a week, the work will be automatically approved. Please notify us if you need more time.
- If you approve, the payment will be released to the freelancer, and you can leave feedback.
- If you reject the job, please provide a clear reason and instructions.