Releasing Payment for Completed Jobs
Before releasing the payment for any work, the tasks all need to be approved as follows.
- From the Tasks list, click the number in blue above the “Submitted” category, then the title of the task you would like to review.
- Select “Review” on the new page.
- After reviewing all the segments, click “Approve.”
Credit Card Payments
- Conyac uses PayPal as its credit card payment processor.
- If you do not have a PayPal account yet, please visit PayPal.com and create a new personal account.
- After registering your new account, you will be able to pay through it when using Conyac.
Milestone PaymentsMilestone Payments enable you to split your payments for a project depending on the freelancer's work progress. This can be convenient if you have a large or long term project. If a freelancer asks for a Milestone Payment, you will be able to review their request and then decide to accept (releasing the funds) or decline.
Hiring Specific FreelancersWhen you hire a specific freelancer for a project, the service fee will be 1.5 times the standard Conyac Market fee. This means, if the contract price is under 1,000USD, the service fee will be 15%
For a 100USD project: Job Fee 100USD + User Fee 15USD (not including tax)
* Note that we charge consumption tax for the user fee.
Using Campaign/Coupon Codes1. Initiate a new job and set the conditions.
2. On the payment page, click “Have a campaign code?” and enter your code in the text box.
Obtaining ReceiptsFollow the steps below to issue a receipt for completed jobs.
- Select "Order History" from the menu on the upper left of the homepage.
- Click "Pay as you go" when you found the payment you want to get a receipt for.
- After the request has been completed, a new Receipt button will show up. Click it to issue a receipt.
RefundsRefunds are only available for cases where a specific job has not been completed. If you feel a refund is due, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum payment and processing fees for refunds under these circumstances are outlined below.
- Refunds to Domestic (Japanese) Banks: Minimum of refund amount ¥1000; transaction fee ¥540. For refunds to Japanese banks in other currencies, transactions will be made in Japanese yen based on the exchange rate on the transaction date.
- Refunds to Overseas (non-Japanese) Banks: Minimum of refund amount ¥6,000 ($60), Transaction fee ¥5,000 ($50).