If you would like to offer potential jobs to a freelancer who has previously worked on your Standard/Light Requests and other job offers, we recommend adding that freelancer to your Favorites List.
When you add a freelancer to your Favorites List, you will be able to make an offer to that freelancer directly.
This allows you to offer a job to a reliable freelancer, and if you are offering a job that the freelancer has already worked on before, giving instructions and background information will go more smoothly.
Once you have added the freelancer to your Favorites List, you can now make direct offers to the freelancer in the following ways:
Directly offer a Standard request
When you would like to offer a favorite freelancer a Standard Request, choose the Premium Request Option. You can select freelancers in your Favorites List, and offer them the translation job directly.
- Follow the same process as a regular Standard Request to go to the Confirmation of Request details page.
- Click on [Select Favorites List(s)] within [Premium Request] in [Options].
- Check the Favorites List you would like to make direct offers to (multiple selections possible)
- Once you have confirmed your order details, click on [Finish Request]
- The cost of a Premium Request is 1.5 times of a regular request.
e.g. if the offer costs 300yen, it will cost 450yen if you choose to make it a Premium Request.
- Premium Request options offers are based on each Favorites List. (When choosing the list, you will see the number of freelancers in each list who match the requested language pair.)
- When there are no freelancers available in the Favorites List(s) that match the requested language pair, the Premium Request option will not be available.
- Usually Standard Requests are limited to freelancers whose translation skills are above a certain level. However, if an offer is made through the Premium Request option, you can still make an offer even if the freelancer on the list has not reached that level.
Offering a job directly
If the freelancer on the Favorites List has his/her Services registered, you will be able to search the freelancer and offer the job directly.
- Find the freelancer and display the Search Services page.
- In the [Filter Services] search box, click on [Favorites List]
- From the pulldown menu, click on the Favorites List that contains the intended freelancer.
- The freelancer that matches your search results will show up on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the freelancer’s service title link.
- When you see the service page, click on the [Contact Freelancer] (free) button.
- Fill out the information on the Post a Project page. Please click here for details on posting a project.
- If the freelancer on the Favorites List does not have any services registered, you cannot offer a job directly. (However, in this case, it is still possible to make a direct offer through the Standard Request’s Premium Request option.)
- If you do not have any Favorites List, the [Favorites List] option will be be available in the
[Filter Services] search box.
Please sign in to leave a comment.