For Light translation requests, if you receive a translation result that is flawed, you are able to reject that translation. The translation request will be listed again until that translation has been completed (i.e. gaining 2 translation results) or the translation listing time expires.
How to reject a translation
Once you get a translation, you will be able to check the results in the detail page for Light requests.
Above the comment section of the translation, the “Decline this translation” link is shown when you hover your mouse over it.
Click to reject. A notice will come up and you must enter the reason why you are rejecting the translation.
Click the “Send rejection” button once you have entered a sufficient explanation as to why you are rejecting the request.
The translator will receive a mail that their translation has been rejected. Your request will be listed again to other translators until it is completed or expired.
Criterion for Rejection
You are only able to decline the translation for the following reasons;
- The translation was translated into the wrong language.
- Some parts have not been translated.
- The translation contains inappropriate content.
Please also note the following points before you decline the translation.
- The original text will be sent to other available translators once more before the time expires (24 hours from your first request).
- If you decline this translation, we cannot guarantee that you will definitely receive the second translation before the time expires.
- Your translation fee will not be refunded as long as you've received a translation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.