Conyac is built from the ground up and managed to optimize translation workflow. However, there may be some scenarios where things don't work out. Below are some tips, but feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
Languages Not AvailableWe are constantly working to grow the number of available languages which can be translated on Conyac. If you cannot find the source or target language needed for your translation, it means that there are presently no translators available on Conyac for that language.
Translations Not Getting Picked UpIf you post a translation request, but no translators pick it up, this could be due to issues such as the following.
- Scenario 1: We are currently lacking in translators that understand either the source or target language for your request.
- Scenario 2: The content of your translation is technical or specialized, and none of our active translators feel confident to take it on.
- Scenario 3: Your instructions are vague or otherwise confusing, and so the translators would rather avoid the job than risk getting a poor feedback rating.
- Scenario 4: Beyond the actual translation volume, you are requesting additional work that would make the fee seem unreasonable for most translators.
Translations Not Being Completed on TimeTranslation requests on Conyac have the following time limits:
- Light Requests: Limited to 24 hours and must be completed by the translator before they expire.
- Standard Requests: Depends on the volume of text to be translated.
Contact UsIn any case, feel free to contact us as follows:
- Visit our contact form
- In the contact category, choose "Inquiry to Our Sales Team."
- Fill out the form and send us a message with a link to your translation request.