What is a Label?
You can sort your previous requests by using the "Label" function as follows:
- Log in to your Conyac dashboard.
- In the Requests column, located on the left side of the page, select "Ended."
- Select the requests you wish to label.
- Click the "Label" button (next to the Download button).
- The Label page will enable you to create new labels and manage them.
What is a Tag?
- Tags are used to indicate the category to which a particular translation request belongs.
- By setting a tag, a request is more likely to be taken by translators who have a better understanding of the specific category.
- For light requests, there are categories like business, email, music, etc.
- Based on the content of the request, it can be set in a certain category or two kinds of categories if necessary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.